Monday 24 August 2015

Diary Entry 1: 19/08/15
My name is Issac Newton i am an English Physicist and mathematician from England. I was born on January 4, 1643 i was born prematurely and was not expected to survive, however i ended up living on, reunited with my mother after her second husband died and enrolled in King's School in Grantham in a town of Lincolnshire. I was keenly interested in the cosmogonies and how the physicists of the past discovered and theorized what is outside of our own Earth and what is it made up of at the time of their discovery. I was revived for four days in hopes that i would see how science has evolved and what has become of the old sciences of my time.
William Blake's Newton (1795), depicted as a divine geometer. Image Credit: William Blake Archive/Wikipedia








My model shown below describes how the orbit around the Earth works. This image shows if an object is shot from a cannon with specific powers it will either travel far and fall back to Earth or travel far enough that it circles the Earth due to gravity.








This formula explains how the force is proportional to the product of the two masses and inversely proportional to the square of the distance between them. This is my law of Universal Gravitation in the Principia.

No comments:

Post a Comment