Thursday 27 August 2015

Diary Entry 5: 21/08/15
My final hours on Earth will not be recorded, but i would like to take my the time i have left to evaluate my work in comparison to the modern world contributions to the discovery of the universe.

My findings and knowledge were passed down through my laws of motion written and translated from the Principia. Even now scientists are still using my formula's to discover more things about the universe, and is a vital component of education under the topic of physics in senior school. My laws of motion helped many more scientists to discover the universe, one being Albert Einstein who used my findings and laws to create his general theory of relativity and create the theory of the big bang theory which is backed up by my laws of motion.

While my theories and laws were correct in describing and finding how gravity works, it however did not described how the universe was created, which is something Albert Einstein discovered using my findings and the fact that my model of the universe was proposed only because of the limitations in technology at the time compared to the modern day

In terms of devices, i was limited to my two greatest improvements at the time, my improvement of the telescope and the invention of calculus. Through my improvements of the telescope, it became such a success and great tool for investigating the universe, its base components and ideas of these improvements are being used in the creation of modern day telescopes, while calculus was created for the use of general physics able to calculate things i would never have though possible, but mainly falling under my second law of motion.

Unfortunately, my limitations were limited to viewing space from Earth, and calculus to help find speed of objects, gravity, mass, etc. If i had the technology of today, i would be able to greatly improved my laws of motion and apply it to space and how planets move, how heat energy gets to Earth, i would improve the calculation methods of finding gravity, mass, speed, etc. If i was able to use modern day technology the possibilities would be endless like space itself and the improvement in astrophysics and physics in general would improve drastically to my improvements to the laws of motion. But i can't complain my findings and discoveries were enough to leap the science of the universe to new levels of knowledge.

Finally, i will lay to rest once again, i was happy and grateful for the fact that i was able to not only to see where science has lead, but to see my findings make a huge difference in science and to see that discoveries about the universe are still being found. atlas good bye Earth of 2015 A man may imagine things that are false, but he can only understand things that are true.
Isaac Newton signing out

No comments:

Post a Comment